Registration & Admission
- Prospectus & Registration Forms for admission to the School can be obtained from the School Office.
- It Should be duly filled and submitted with the required documents and certificates as mentioned in the form.
- Registration fee is not refundable & registration is no guarantee for admission.
- special consideration for transfer cases, and BPL students.
- Birth Certificate issued by competent authorities & Transfer certificate obtained from the previous school are essential at the time of admission.
- Admission Charges must be deposited by the given dates failing which admission open will stand cancelled.
|Class||Minimum as on||Maximum as on|
|Pre- Nursery||2 Years & 6 Month||3 Years|
|Nursery||3 Years||4 Years|
|Prep.||4 Years||5 Years|
|Class – I||5 Years||7 Years|
|Class – II||6 Years||8 Years|
|Class – III||7 Years||9 Years|
|Class – IV||8 Years||10 Years|
|Class – V||9 Years||10 Years|
|Class – VI||10 Years||12 Years|
|Class – VII||11 Years||13 Years|
|Class – VIII||12 Years||14 Years|
The basic age criteria for admission to classes Nursery & Prep (Informal Education ) & Class 1 (Formal Education ) is to be met according to the birth certificates by the Municipal Corporation or any competent authority as given hereunder.