- Use the school diary as a medium of communication with the class teacher and check the diary for home works and the teacher’s remarks if any.
- Send the children regularly and punctually to school. No absence will be permitted without a leave application and the latecomers will not be allowed to sit in the class.
- Both the parents must attend the Parent-Teacher Meet.
- Do not walk into the classroom or meet the teachers in the classroom. Please see the teachers with prior appointment through the Principal.
- Do not visit the teachers at their residence.
- Do not send money or valuable articles with the students. The school takes no responsibility in case if those are lost.
- Do not give crackers for burning in school premises.
Guidelines for Parents
- Withdrawal from any class must be preceded by giving a month notice in writing or a month fee lieu of notice.
- All dues should be cleared before a Transfer Certificate is issued.
- Transfer Certificate will be issued after one week of receipt of the application.
- School authorities may ask without prior notice to the parents to withdraw the child from the school on any of the following grounds.
- Academics: Constant Neglect of studies as those who fail in the same class for two consecutive sessions.
- Disciplinary: Those students whose conduct in the opinion of the Principal is harmful to the interest of the school.
Guidelines for Students
- All the students must possess school diary, text books, note books etc.
- Books, Magazines and articles (other than those required for studies) brought to the school are liable to be confiscated.
- Students are advised not to bring valuable articles to the school. The school will not be responsible for any goods getting lost.
- School bus users must strictly observe the rules of the school transport. They must follow the instructions of driver and the conductor.
- Application for leave must be submitted a day in advance. It should be counter signed by the parents/ guardians.
- The student must come in school uniform.
- They must be clean, neat and tidy.
- Students are not allowed to leave the school during the working hours unless the parents/ guardians whose signature are on the forms and school diary come in person.
- Students should be regular in attendance.
- Any damage to the school property by the students will have to be borne by the student’s parents/ guardian.
- The school reserves the right to take stern action even to strike off the name of the students from the school rolls who are found guilty of misconduct.